truWALKzero Women's Welded Lace Up
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
98% of customers say this fits as expected
"I bought this as I needed walking shoes for a vacation trip. These fit the bill perfectly. The first time I used them I felt a little wobbly on them. Not on the picture, but the sole does not extend completely below the arch. Anyhow, I got accustomed to them in seconds and they are super comfortable to walk on for hours on end, and they are very stylish. The only drawback is that if you walk on gravel, some little pebbles might get stuck between the ridges of the sole, and you would have to get them out manually. Very happy with these shoes"
"I am so happy with these shoes. I don't even have to put my orthodontics in the shoes. The way the sole is molded gives the prefect support."
Pick it up, and you'll marvel. Flex it, and you'll be astounded. The truWALK® zero Women's Welded Lace Up is one of the lightest shoes we've ever made, without sacrificing an ounce of comfort. We've taken out every unnecessary element to engineer the airiest shoes imaginable.
- truTECH® shock-absorbent cushioning protects the heel at impact
- truTECH® resilient forefront cushioning helps provide a responsive, dynamic push-off
- truWALK® Architecture helps provide a natural full range of foot motion, from shock absorption at heel strike to forefoot flexibility during push off
- Padded collar and tongue to help prevent blisters and lace bruising
- Full grain leather is easy to clean and maintain to extend product life
- EVA outsole helps provide lightweight shock absorption for reducing foot and leg fatigue
- Rubber pads provide a durable grip on a variety of surfaces