truWALKzero Women's Mary-Jane
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
100% of customers say this fits as expected
"I've been wearing these as slippers around the house. I am usually in MBT's at all times because of a heal surgery 12 years ago. These are the only light weight shoes I have found that don't give my heal any trouble."
"I got these as a Christmas gift and love them! I wish the soles were a darker color so they would not show red dirt so much when I play on our red hills."
Pick it up, and you’ll marvel. Flex it, and you’ll be astounded. The truWALK® zero Women's Mary Jane is one of the lightest shoes we’ve ever made, without sacrificing an ounce of comfort. We’ve taken out every unnecessary element to engineer the airiest shoes imaginable.
- ADIPRENE® by adidas shock-absorbent cushioning protects the heel at impact
- ADIPRENE® by adidas resilient forefront cushioning helps provide a responsive, dynamic push-off
- truWALK® Architecture helps provide a natural full range of foot motion, from shock absorption at heel strike to forefoot flexibility during push off
- EVA outsole helps provide lightweight shock absorption for reducing foot and leg fatigue
- Rubber pads provide a durable grip on a variety of surfaces