truWALKzero II Wingtip Oxford
88% of customer says this fits as expected
"I just bought these, I have worn them a couple of times. I am having issues with a bunion on my right foot and was worried these would irritate it. They did not! I like the style, they feel like dressy tennis shoes. I can look professional and still feel great if I do some walking. Totally recommend these!"
"These shoes are so comfortable. I wear them to my 9 to 5 and i could go longer."
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
The truWALK® zero II Wing Tip Oxford has been deconstructed and redesigned with only the absolute necessary elements, in order to create the ultimate in lightweight men’s oxfords. Through a unique combination of footwear design expertise, this comfortable women’s Wing Tip oxford is built on the foundation of Rockport®’s truWALK® architecture to mimic your foot’s natural walking motion, and using minimalist construction for maximum lightness. This comfortable women’s oxford is built with a molded removable footbed that helps provide a custom fit, an EVA sole that helps offer lightweight shock absorption, and ADIPRENE® and ADIPRENE®+ by adidas sport technology that helps provide all-day comfort. Everything you want in a shoe and nothing you don’t.
- Molded removable footbed helps provide a custom, comfortable fit
- Lightweight EVA outsole helps absorb shock to help reduce foot and leg fatigue
- Rubber outsole helps provide a durable grip on a variety of surfaces
- ADIPRENE® by adidas sport technology for all day comfort with shock absorption in the heel
- ADIPRENE®+ by adidas for all day comfort and forefoot cushioning
- truWALK® architecture mimics the foot's natural walking motion with a smooth heel to toe roll and easy forefoot flex
- Heel Height: 30mm (1.18 in.)