truWALKzero II Wingtip Oxford
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
89% of customers say this fits as expected
"I have had these shoes for two weeks. They are soft light coloured suede material. They are gorgeous and I have had many compliments on them. I wear a wide shoe these shoes are medium. I can wear them for five or six hours and then my feet swell and they do pinch my toes. For serious walking I definitely would need a wide. These shoes are so gorgeous I have worn them with jeans, pants and a skirt. They are comfy for hours. If you wear wide try medium anyway rather than miss this shoe. Really good construction and pink soles make them stand out even more but in a classy, fun way. I definitely recommend these shoes. As i said I can wear for hours before I have any discomfort. Well worth it."
"I just bought these, I have worn them a couple of times. I am having issues with a bunion on my right foot and was worried these would irritate it. They did not! I like the style, they feel like dressy tennis shoes. I can look professional and still feel great if I do some walking. Totally recommend these!"
The truWALK® zero II Wing Tip Oxford has been deconstructed and redesigned with only the absolute necessary elements, in order to create the ultimate in lightweight men’s oxfords. Through a unique combination of footwear design expertise, this comfortable women’s Wing Tip oxford is built on the foundation of Rockport®’s truWALK® architecture to mimic your foot’s natural walking motion, and using minimalist construction for maximum lightness. This comfortable women’s oxford is built with a molded removable footbed that helps provide a custom fit, an EVA sole that helps offer lightweight shock absorption, and ADIPRENE® and ADIPRENE®+ by adidas sport technology that helps provide all-day comfort. Everything you want in a shoe and nothing you don’t.
- Molded removable footbed helps provide a custom, comfortable fit
- Lightweight EVA outsole helps absorb shock to help reduce foot and leg fatigue
- Rubber outsole helps provide a durable grip on a variety of surfaces
- ADIPRENE® by adidas sport technology for all day comfort with shock absorption in the heel
- ADIPRENE®+ by adidas for all day comfort and forefoot cushioning
- truWALK® architecture mimics the foot's natural walking motion with a smooth heel to toe roll and easy forefoot flex
- Heel Height: 30mm (1.18 in.)