truWALKzero II Mesh Lace Up
100% of customer says this fits as expected
"Bought these because I had a pair of Rockports years ago. These are very comfortable. I ordered the wide which is very hard to find in a comfort shoe. They have a nice look to them too. The only unfortunate thing was there was NO arch support, purchased the Dr Scholl's gel support and they are now fine."
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
The truWALK® zero II Mesh Lace Up is built on the foundation of Rockport®’s truWALK® architecture to mimic your foot’s natural walking motion, and using minimalist construction for maximum lightness. This comfortable women’s walking shoe is built with a molded removable footbed that helps provide a custom fit, an EVA sole that helps offer lightweight shock absorption, and ADIPRENE® and ADIPRENE®+ by adidas sport technology helps provide all-day comfort. Whether you are rushing between meetings or out for a stroll on the weekend, this women’s sneaker has everything you want in a shoe and nothing you don’t.
- Molded removable footbed helps provide a custom, comfortable fit
- Lightweight EVA outsole helps absorb shock to help reduce foot and leg fatigue
- Rubber outsole helps provide a durable grip on a variety of surfaces
- Full grain leather is durable and easy to clean to extend product life
- ADIPRENE® by adidas sport technology for all day comfort with shock absorption in the heel
- ADIPRENE®+ by adidas for all day comfort and forefoot cushioning
- truWALK® architecture mimics the foot's natural walking motion with a smooth heel to toe roll and easy forefoot flex
- Heel Height: 30mm (1.18 in.)