truLinda Laser Cap Toe
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
100% of customers say this fits as expected
"Very comfortable for standing on your feet all day. Good cushioning and comfortable arch support. At the end of a full day of wearing these shoes at work I do not have any discomfort. Very cute too!"
"I have a job that requires boardroom-ready style with a lot of hours on your feet. I looked for months for a shoe that would give me both style, springy soles, and comfortable support -- nothing too molded that might give my arches blisters, but nothing too bare like ballet flats. These shoes fit the bill. I wore them for 10 hours on the first day out of the box, and my feet were just fine the next day. The toe area is rounded so just a little tight at times. Also the insole is completely flat (and firmly glued in place) so I'm trying to find some thin arch supports to fix in place. Definitely worth the money. I bought 2 pairs, in black and blue!"
The truLinda Laser Cap Toe is a well structured, yet whimsically designed shoe whose comfort and style pairs splendidly with any attire. Featuring truWALK® architecture, as well as ADIPRENE® by adidas shock-absorbent cushioning and ADIPRENE® by adidas resilient forefront cushioning, this shoe will keep you moving all day long.
- ADIPRENE® by adidas shock-absorbent cushioning protects the heel at impact
- ADIPRENE® by adidas resilient forefront cushioning helps provide a responsive, dynamic push-off
- truWALK® Architecture helps provide a natural full range of foot motion, from shock absorption at heel strike to forefront flexibility at push off
- Full grain leather is durable and easy to clean
- Rubber sole helps provide a durable grip on a variety of surfaces