RocSports Lite Mary-Jane
71% of customer says this fits as expected
"This lightweight shoe is roomy enough for me to add my regular arch support under the insole, yet with the strap snug enough to use as a walking shoe. There is little initial arch support, but that's good as I add my own. When first putting it on the strap feels a bit too far forward towards the toe, but that quickly goes away. Don't expect to shine this shoe."
"And they were super comfortable right out of the box."
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
The RocSports®Lite Mary Jane is a comfortable women's flat that incorporates athletic shoe architecture and weighs less than the average running shoe. These Mary Jane style flats boast a deconstructed stitch to sole outsole that reduces the weight of the shoe and helps increase flexibility, while ADIPRENE® by adidas sport technology helps provide all-day comfort. These comfortable women's casual shoes come in a stylish Mary Jane design with a bubble top massage footbed for added comfort, making this stylish women's flat easy to walk in and a good choice for a variety of different occasions. Perfect for the girl on the go who does not want to sacrifice style for comfort.
- ADIPRENE® by adidas sport technology for all day comfort with shock absorption in the heel
- Stitch-to-Sole Construction helps provide a cushioned and flexible sole
- ETC® lining wicks away moisture to help keep feet dry.
- EVA footbed conforms to the shape of the foot for a personalized fit
- Dual density EVA outsole helps with shock absorption and to help reduce foot and leg fatigue