Daya Plain Ballet
50% of customer says this fits as expected
"I own two pairs of these now. They are my go-to flat. They are fairly uncomfortable when you first wear them, but after 3-4 wears they are broken in. This flat has held up the best out of all my flats. Living in San Francisco all my flats get destroyed fairly quickly, but after owning these for over 2 years they have held their shape and color! The sole is just starting to wear out in one spot. I recommend these shoes to anyone. Just be aware that there is definitely a break-in period."
"I thought this would be a great shoe, but as stated in other review the upper is really hard. Squeezes across toes and rubs at the back. I thought ballet slipper type shoes were more soft. They look great but I don't think breaking in will make them more wearable."
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
Ballet. Not really a word associated with foot comfort - until now. The Daya Print Ballet with its satin lining, ADIPRENE® by adidas shock-absorbent heel cushioning, and flexible design will make you want to pirouette. Just make sure you stretch first.
- ADIPRENE® by adidas sport technology for all day comfort with shock absorption in the heel
- ADIPRENE®+ by adidas for all day comfort and forefoot cushioning
- Novelty leathers provide fashion styling
- Breathable Polyurethane footbed is moisture-absorbent
- Odor-resistant cushioning helps keep feet dry and comfortable
- Sachetto construction makes shoes flexible and offers slipper like comfort
- Rubber outsole helps provide a durable grip on a variety of surfaces