Ready to face the elements head-on, the Frigid Trail keeps your feet protected on and off the mountainside. Boasting full-grain leather that wear well and conform to the foot over time for a personalized, comfortable fit, the Frigid Trail will keep you warm and comfortable all the way to the top of the mountain.
- adiPRENE® by adidas cushioning on the inside protects the heel at impact
- CMEVA midsole provides lightweight shock absorption for reducing foot and leg fatigue
- Durable rubber outsole ensures a firm grip on a variety of surfaces
- Added flex grooves for forefoot flexibility
- Reflective details mean enhanced visibility on those early winter nights
Durable and easy to clean, extending the life of your Rockport shoe.
Offers durability for long-term wear & shock absorbent-cushioning to help reduce foot fatigue
Provides a durable grip on a variety of surfaces
Waterproofing substances are tanned into the leather; special seam-sealant helps keep foot dry in wet weather