Exeter Low Hiking Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
null% of customers say this fits as expected
"I have had my boots for a few weeks and I never wear closed toed shoes and I am having a hard time not wearing these boots"
"Third pair of these. I wear them almost always for work, rain, travel. Keeps feet dry in dew, slush,or even hose them off, on the hoof, and keep on going."
Enjoy the best qualities of Dunham®'s premier boot all packed up in a low-cut oxford. Crafted from premium full-grain leather, the Exeter combines a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® lining, with a top-notch comfort midsole technology that provides shock absorption and rear-foot stability. Hike the trails or stroll the sidewalks in this versatile designed ready-for-anything boot.
- Adjustable lace closure
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Lightweight cushioned midsole with cushioned heel pad
- Rubber outsole provides durable traction
- Removable EVA footbed
- Nylon stability shank supports the arch and provides rear foot stability
- Breathable Gore-Tex® waterproof lining